Original statement made (1/12)
“ Making a statement is one thing, leading the action is another ”
Below is an update of the actions we have taken over the past 8 days in relation to the 1/12 content policy issue and the statement made by our CEO. As we continue to rebrand to Spring, we have made incremental improvements and changes to the platform. Our decision to postpone our public launch was aimed at accelerating key changes that will help create a more positive environment for creators and their fans this spring.
What actions have we taken?
- Increased coverage of 24/7 manual review teams.
- Increased training in computer image detection with a larger catalog of images.
- Reimagined “Report list” user interface.
- Rebuilt Report List Response SLA.
- Built “Report Store” user interface.
We appreciate the patience of our community as we continue to make improvements over the coming weeks and months as we continue to invest in this area of our business.